My Guide: Market & Sell Books
For all your book marketing needs!
Who says you can’t sell ice to Eskimos?
Writing a book is just the beginning of the story to becoming a successful author … But why struggle when you can watch book sales rise with this complete book marketing course under one cover, giving essential strategies for generating sales?
Social media and the Internet have brought a new dimension to book promotion and its use can mean the difference between success and failure. In this comprehensive guide giving 360-degree coverage of book marketing, you will learn how to:
- avoid the common pitfalls using easy and affordable techniques
- use the most popular sites to build your author platform
- plan an effective marketing campaign
- use online techniques in combination with the best traditional marketing methods
Discover what stops books selling with this vital tool for any author serious about promoting both novels and non-fiction books. And with advanced tips for the expert, this comprehensive road map will help you navigate the landscapes – or landmines – of book advertising!
Packed with useful information for any determined author, this guide takes away the mystery of book marketing.
All you need to know, and more …
Watch book sales rise with this comprehensive 232-page compendium giving 360-degree coverage of book marketing.
Key Features of Book Marketing in Market & Sell Books:
- Plan an effective marketing campaign
- Avoid common pitfalls
- Valuable information, tips and practical advice
- Easy-to-implement marketing strategies
- Workable road map to success
- New and fresh ideas
- Explicit help instead of theories
- Ten easily digested chapters
- User-friendly language
- Reach out to your target market
- Complete book marketing course under one cover
- Essential strategies for generating sales
Praise for Market & Sell Books:
‘I am happy to recommend this book to all my authors’ Tony Morkel, Sable Publishing House
‘Your book will not sell itself. This guide will teach you how to promote it successfully’ Darren Cockle, Unknown Celebrity