My Guide: Grammar Rules!
If your spelling and punctuation let you down, then you need to learn or brush up on your grammar.
- tense about using tenses?
- hyperventilating at hyphens?
- elliptical about ellipses?
- in a coma about commas?
Even if you are an experienced writer confident in your knowledge of grammar, the English language is constantly evolving so you could be inadvertently dating your work. This new guide will bring you up to speed with the latest grammar rules and language trends.
This book has been written especially for writers. Packed with information from how to structure sentences and use verbs and adjectives correctly, to using slang, jargon, colloquialism and everything in between. This guide has all you need to know to improve your work, making it more enjoyable for your readers and increasing your chances of obtaining that lucrative publishing deal.
See all aspects of your writing improve with this comprehensive 117-page compendium giving 360-degree coverage on spelling, grammar and punctuation to enable book writers to bring their work up to a publishable standard they can be proud of.
- Packed with useful information and tips
- Essential strategies for writing great content
- Ultimate guide for the writer to avoid the common pitfalls
- Valuable information and practical, solid advice
- Treasure trove of do’s and don’ts of the writing and publishing world
- Written in a friendly, engaging style that is well designed and presented
- Great resource that is available to consult time and again
- All the must-know tips and everything in between
- Complete, organised and concise instruction manual
Already written your book?
Looking for an experienced, professional editor to bring your work up to a publishable standard?
The Editing House can help with all your proofreading and editing needs! We have written, proofread, edited, typeset and published hundreds of manuscripts, from fiction to academic, so you can be confident in your choice when it comes to our services. View our outstanding testimonials so you can be confident in your choice.